Dropbox is one of the tools that we find ourselves using more and more. It is basically an online hard drive. But it is so much more than that. In fact, the more we use it, the more uses we find for it. Here are some of the main features that make it so useful:
- You get 2 GB of Dropbox storage for free, and can subscribe to get up to 100 GB.
- Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
- Dropbox works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, and Android.
- Since Dropbox has apps for iPhone, iPad and Android, you can take your files with you even when you are away from your desktop computer.
- It allows you to easily share some of your files by inviting friends, family, and team members to certain folders. It’s like saving the file to their computers or phones.
- Dropbox works even if you are offline, so you can always have access to your files.
- Your files are safe without you needing to do anything. Dropbox keeps a one-month history, changes you make can be undone, and it uses the highest encryption possible.
Go to www.dropbox.com and watch their video for more detail.